Sunday, March 3, 2013

sleep

I was able to sleep last night outside the house.... Literally.... under the moon and stars.... we have this papag outside.... and I went to lay there after dinner and taking my ARV.... 8PM... and I was able to sleep... Quietly... peacefully...

Well, I sleep early... as much as I want to stay awake for "Apoy Sa Dagat".... I tend to doze off... problem is... or so they say... I tend to be restless in bed.... moving around the bed.... sleep talking.... sleep walking.... the last time, I was told I insisted on putting my flipflops on my face....

But I was asleep at the papag.... or so they say again.... They say they were checking on me.... afraid I might wonder off asleep....but I was asleep, just asleep.... deeply.... not bothered by my neuropathy.... I was told that I usually complain in my sleep.... well, I woke up at pass 3, almost 4 in the morning.... hungry and need to take my TB meds....

the advise is, to take the tb meds with an empty stomach, about 2-3 hours before breakfast, so I take it at around 3 in the morning.... no alarm clock, I usually wake up at that hour, hungry.... so I usually take the tb meds, after I eat.... they always leave food on the table because they know I get hungry in the middle of the night....

+++
My neuropathic pain is at it's worst.... it already affect the whole legs.... and though I have high tolerance to pain.... I am having trouble with it already.... Pregablin helps.... it does not eliminate the pain.... but it does help... i don't know if it is the mood enhancer or really it does work.... just need to up the dosage.... but you need a doctor"s prescription for that.... and that the doctor may have problem upping it as it is addictive...

I need the pregablin to sleep... as I said it does relieve the pain... problem is pregablin cost 113 each 150mg... very costly.... we try to buy at least one a day, just to get me through the night....

+++



No comments:

Post a Comment