Friday, March 15, 2013

Mom,

We have a new Pope, mom... Pope Francis I... He is Argentine, first non-European Pope...

I try not to talk to you... I avoid your call... Well, despite what happened in the hospital... I still want to cry to you... but I know it is not wise... you are so far away and hearing about my pain would only trouble you and feel helpless because you can't be here...

Anyhow, I decided not to move at the old house... I decided, but I have not told them about it... If my brother decides to move, then we will move... but I won't initiate moving... and I don't think my brother would initiate the move... He really does not want to move...

Plus, they are getting a part of their inheritance... so they would have money and that they can support us...

So, yes mom... I am in pain and that i'm scared (anxiety attack and self pitying)... but don't worry... you raised a fighter... a very strong fighter...

I love you, mom...




No comments:

Post a Comment