Saturday, March 9, 2013

I am staying with my tita... we don't have a room but I have a bed, a real bed, set up at the living room... my brother sleeps at the couch...

We sleep at the living room, where the TV is... not that I hate tv or that I am not grateful to my tita but well, I am having problems.... 

I sleep early... like 8 pm early.... shortly after taking my meds, I tend to get really sleepy... but I can't sleep with the tv on... and I can't ask them to turn it off otherwise they'll miss their favorite soap--I myself would really want to stay up to see what happens to Rebecca and Serena... My only remedy is to sleep at the papag outside the house... No cushion... just bamboo against my back... under the moon and stars.... it does get cold... really cold.... with the wind gushing...

I do manage to sleep though... I tend to wake up at around 2 am.... because it becomes really cold.... sometimes I go back in--they are done watching TV... or sometimes, being I am too sleepy, I try to sleep again... I have to take another set of meds at around 3 am... not strictly.... but I wake up again... that is when I come back in... and sleep in my bed in the living room....



I downloaded, pirate that I am, the Oscar show... and thought I wanted to see "Life of Pi" and "Anna Karenina"... not "Argo" or "Lincoln"... I don't think they are for me...

I'm done with "Anna Karenina" and it is ready for watching.... I checked though but there seemed to be a problem with the audio... too low.... I tried using headset but still.... I'll try to remedy it....

"Life of Pi" is on the way....


We are set to move to my lola's house.... things just needs to be fixed in the house.... there we can have our own room.... I think I could actually have my old room there.... Let us see...


No comments:

Post a Comment