Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Brothers,

Another have fallen, he was 20 and his family have turned their back on him...

Don't ask me for details... I only read about it at twitter... we don't even follow each other... I know, I'm such a snob... I did read his twits... his last twit was he is going to die soon... it broke my heart... how his family turned their back on him... a scene of him alone in a small room, crying, wishing for death already keep flashing in my head... thinking, he could use a hug or even just someone to hold his hand...

I twitted, "why do we allow this to happen?" Well, yes, this should not happen... but I guess, it could not be helped...

Although, I used to dream of putting up a hospice... I used to buy lottery tickets hoping I win the jackpot just for that purpose... hospice for PLA's that have nowhere to go or just need a place to stay... it would also be a center of support for PLAs... I don't know how I would go about it... but I'l cross the bridge when I get there... but then, hirap manalo sa lotto!!!

+++
My lola's house is ready, as ready it could be, for us to move...

I grew up there...

I am not sure about moving there... I am to gamble... I tend to be choosy on where I sleep, I have trouble sleeping here at my Tita's, on my own bed... so I sleep outside, in a papag, under the moon and stars...I was lucky... I am not sure if I would be as lucky at the old house... 2nd, we would be on our own... and with money scares and my brother having no sense of responsibility--my brother takes care of me, but I have to ask... it is not automatic for him to wake up in the morning or 12 noon because he knows he have to prepare something to eat...I have to ask... and I am really not someone to ask... perhaps egotistic of me...

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment